Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sell your MacBook

Wholesale Purchase

Hello! I’m currently watching the Hugh jefferys video where he mentioned your website. I repair certain models of iPhone, and would like to know if you have any for sale, along with any watches or smaller items. It’s a hobby of mine, and I even managed to sell an iPhone I repaired by myself! Thanks so much for your time! :)

Comments

• Thanks for the post, and I'm glad you're getting into repair!

I do not sell wholesale broken items. I buy from recyclers, and I would suggest also buying from electronics recyclers as I describe in this video:

• @John said:
    Thanks for the post, and I'm glad you're getting into repair!

I do not sell wholesale broken items. I buy from recyclers, and I would suggest also buying from electronics recyclers as I describe in this video:

Thanks so much for the link- that’s the info I need! It’s been calming to repair devices while working throughout this period. Again- thanks for the link!

• Good to hear!

• hey alora. I have some misc iPods, iPads, iPhones for repair I can sell cheap.. I’m new here but I know John. I don’t know if I can post my email so let me know how to get in touch.

• @mamashann said:
    hey alora. I have some misc iPods, iPads, iPhones for repair I can sell cheap.. I’m new here but I know John. I don’t know if I can post my email so let me know how to get in touch.
    I shot you a message through this site. Hope to hear from you soon! :)